Fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

International Driving Permits

Do I Need an International Driving Licence/Permit?
If you are travelling overseas and plan to drive, there’s a good chance you will need an international driver’s licence.

It is required for many countries when renting a vehicle. You could be fined by the local police if you do not have an international driving permit where required.

For the current list of countries which require an International Driving Permit, visit your local Motoring Association (RAC) or the AAA – Australian Automobile Association website for up to date information.

An IDP is valid for 12 months or until the expiry date of your Australian driver’s licence, whichever comes first The cost is approximately $42.00 To apply for an International Driver’s Licence, you will need a valid Australian driver’s licence and a passport sized photo. Photos must not be older than 12 months.

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Close Menu