Peugeot Leasing in Europe
The Peugeot Tax Free Leasing program allows you the opportunity to take temporary ownership of the latest Peugeot model, registered and insured in your name for durations between 21 and 175 days (90 days for all travel into Portugal)
It is a great, very cost effective alternative to car rental. Freedom to travel from country to country, providing it is within a nominated insured country, without the restrictions, fees or surcharges that you get with a hire car.
The Benefits of Peugeot Leasing:
- The Peugeot is fully insured with no insurance excess payable in the event of an accident or theft
- A brand new Peugeot model is guaranteed, unlike car hire where it is “or similar”
- The fleet is predominately Diesel models so you’ll save on fuel costs as diesel is cheaper than petrol
- Travel is permitted in to most countries in Europe including Eastern Europe
- The paperwork is completed in Australia so time is spared when you arrive at the collection point
- Full comprehensive insurance including Third Party Liability and Theft Protection with nil excess, as well as personal accident insurance
- Full factory warranty
- Unlimited kilometres
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Freedom to drive through over 40 European countries including Eastern Europe
- Free additional drivers for immediate family members
With vehicles coming straight from the factory, you know you are receiving the latest model available in the fleet. All vehicles are left hand drive with Air-conditioning, and are equipped with a variety of extras, and these may include:
- In-built GPS in all models
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Central Locking & Auto Lock
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Anti-Theft Device
- Electronic Front Windows
- Electronic Stability Programming (ESP)
- Front Air-bags
- Power Steering
- MP3 Compatible
- USB port
- All models have luggage covers and for better fuel consumption, Peugeot has a large range of diesel models available to choose from
What sort of insurance do I have?
Your Peugeot Lease contract includes a comprehensive insurance policy including accident, fire, theft and third party cover with no excess.
I am travelling with children – what is the rule with regard to child seats?
The rule in France is that all children under 10 years must be in a child restraint, based on their weight.