Renault Eurodrive is a brand new (tax free) car leasing formula for Australian residents planning an extended holiday in Europe between 21 and 170 days (depending on location), giving you the opportunity to experience Europe at your own leisure, free from schedules. It is a fully inclusive solution, created to provide peace of mind motoring.
You’ll receive a BRAND NEW Renault vehicle of your choice with:
- Full Vehicle Factory Warranty
- Full Comprehensive Insurance
- Nil Insurance excess
- 24 hour assistance in over 40 countries throughout Europe including Eastern Europe and the UK
- Unlimited Kms
- Free additional drivers for immediate family members
You can pick up and drop off your Renault vehicle from 28 depots across Europe
Your vehicle is covered for full comprehensive insurance in the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece (including Greek Islands) , Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican and the United Kingdom (if travelling after Brexit is confirmed please check for updated conditions).
Renault Eurodrive Insurance and Assistance does not cover Albania, Belarus, Cyprus, Kosovo, Moldavia, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
If you decide to visit a country that is not covered by our insurance/assistance you are fully liable and must pay all expenses resulting from a breakdown, accident or other issue.
Your Renault is protected:
- In case of breakdown: by the Renault manufacturer warranty.
- In case of accident, theft, attempted theft, fire, vandalism, broken windows: by the deductible-free multi-risk insurance in your Renault Eurodrive contract.
In the event of damage, including tyres, lost keys and incorrect fuel, you must complete:
- an accident report with a third party (check the insurance policy number of the third party and make sure he/she signs the document); or
- a detailed report (with detailed explanations of the circumstances, including the registration number and the date of the accident).
All Renault vehicles are left hand drive and equipped with: Air-conditioning, In-built GPS
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Central Locking & Auto Lock
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Anti-Theft Device
- Electronic Front Windows
- Electronic Stability Programming (ESP)
- Front Air-bags
- Power Steering
- Radio, Bluetooth & USB Port
- Safety Jacket & Triangle
All the paperwork is completed before you depart Australia, so there’s no waiting in queues at airport rental desks.